Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

This coming sunday is a normal run what ya brung day at Santa Pod, however, this time there will be loads of modded Jap cars down there. It will be more exciting than the Redline Rumble I can assure you :)

I am organising a big convoy with my Japukmeets club starting from the usual South Mimms.

One point though, prices at the Pod have gone up and they limit the amount of cars:

entrance per person is £9
unlimited runs up the strip £13 (now limited to 200 cars on a first come first serve basis)

The convoy will be as follows

Meet 8am South mimms J23 M25 in the main car park
Leave by 8.30am
Meet 9am Toddington services northbound on the M1
Leave by 9.15am latest
Arrive Santa Pod 9.45am

please add your names if you are coming

cheers

Simon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Absolute bast , now I have 2 choose between the easy coast drive and the pod , so how do I do that ? Thats assuming the weather is OK.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good stuff guys, anyone esle interested??/

It looks like I'll have my oil leak problem sorted out by then so I'll be up in mine.

Cheers

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Si, Z mate I`m plannin to come up and give it a blast, but only if the weather
holds out...

Also when is your website goin live?

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Z,

Looking at the weather reports for Sunday , it doesn't look too good, I think we'll have to leave it till Saturday cos the weather might change.

The Japukmeets website should be going live within the next few weeks, I've got a nice sideshot of your car to go in for now. I'll keep everyone informed.

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I take it you mean nex sat!!

If so gives me a chance to set boost, rollers etc..

See you then..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Went Pod today,

######, rained off, every time they started drying the track it rained again, we left at 1.30pm, got a refund and free entry for next time.

Thanks to all that came, I saw a E6 TME in red with full graphics, don't remember any other Evo's.

Cheers

Si

1 - 10 of 10 Posts