Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dunlop Round-up
Come by to have some fun under the sun, show off your car, live DJ, free bbq, chance to win Dunlop tires at the raffle, and entertainment provided by Auto Fashion .

***Hottest car will shoot photos with one of HotImportNights premier models***

When: Saturday, July 9th 2005

Time: 1-4pm

Location: Evans Tire
3009 Highland ave
National City, CA 91950

DIRECTIONS TO MEET

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,716 Posts
Listen mate, not being nasty or anything but you keep posting all these shows in the states and stuff.

over 95% of us live in the UK and most of the other 5% live in Europe.

So not only are they bling bling shows, they are bloody miles away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
884 Posts
Weebl said:
Listen mate, not being nasty or anything but you keep posting all these shows in the states and stuff.

over 95% of us live in the UK and most of the other 5% live in Europe.

So not only are they bling bling shows, they are bloody miles away.
So, No group buy on tickets then m8 :cry: :blah: :moon: :crackup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,325 Posts
Wish I could go :(

If I do get over to San Diego i will defo go and check it out. And if he doesnt keep posting I wont know when to go will I :cry:

Go_HIN do us a favour and post some pics of the event so we know what the scene is like over there in the US :cool:

Cheers

Matt
:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I apologize but I'm just putting in "MY OWN" time and effort to getting the word out. We are doing this as a sort of Thank you for supporting Hot Import Nights and helping us become the #1 touring car show.

I personally wanted to give back to the car nuts that have put so much blood sweat and tears into the industry, hence the free event while helping Dunlop show off their tires.

I understand most of you are from the UK but I myself am a fan of cars in general. I love cars from Japan, from Europe, from the US(Some of them) haha.... and I want the ppl that think and feel like me to be able to make it out to my round-ups. Those ppl like me would be venturing into forums like these!

so the words is out... if you cannot make it then I'm sorry you cannot but from HotImportNights and Dunlop we thank you all fueling this industry and raising the bar of automotive tuning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,325 Posts
Go_HIN said:

I personally wanted to give back to the car nuts that have put so much blood sweat and tears into the industry, hence the free event while helping Dunlop show off their tires.

:coolsm:

So will you do a little write up and post a few pics of the event m8, so all of us Brits that cant make it can at least check it out?

Thanks

Matt
:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,716 Posts
Go_HIN said:
I apologize but I'm just putting in "MY OWN" time and effort to getting the word out. We are doing this as a sort of Thank you for supporting Hot Import Nights and helping us become the #1 touring car show.

I personally wanted to give back to the car nuts that have put so much blood sweat and tears into the industry, hence the free event while helping Dunlop show off their tires.

I understand most of you are from the UK but I myself am a fan of cars in general. I love cars from Japan, from Europe, from the US(Some of them) haha.... and I want the ppl that think and feel like me to be able to make it out to my round-ups. Those ppl like me would be venturing into forums like these!

so the words is out... if you cannot make it then I'm sorry you cannot but from HotImportNights and Dunlop we thank you all fueling this industry and raising the bar of automotive tuning.
Dude, I never meant to come across as meaning we did not want to know about the event, or we did not want to see pictures of the event, all i was doing was letting you know, you are unlikely to get any attendees from the post on this forum.

If you took it as me meaning don't post, then either you read it wrong or i posted it wrong :)
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top