Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to brighten up my engine bay with some blue or red samco hoses.

I already have a HKS Racing induction kit with the stainless steel pipe to the turbo, red ralliart intercooler pipeing kit with blue samco pipes, Spec-R heat shield and Blitz Stainless BOV.

Does anyone know where I can buy a complete set of Samco Hoses to replace the rest of the pipeing including the small hoses and how much.

Many Thanks

Skeletor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there, im just wondering if skeletor doesnt want the hoses then i wouldnt mind taking them off you. Thats after Skeletor has had his say tho. Cheers matey.
Ray
07971 674 696

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rally Design sell replacement silicon coolant hoses (2 off) for E2,4 and amp;6 at £46.10|PLS|vat and also sell samco silicon hoses, standard, flourolined and high temp in diameters 6.5mm I/D to 102mm I/D 1m long including straight reducers, 90deg elbow reducers and standard elbows 90, 45 and 135deg 6.5mm-102mm I/D all at very reasonable prices e.g. 2 I/D hose 1 meter long standard silicon in blue £29.90|PLS|vat.

Tel no 01795 531871

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.