Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
I too thought it was gonna be about corrosion.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm only down the road in Eston...
Excellent. I'm in Guisborough. Is anyone else travelling down to japfest silverstone April 30th? Am driving down and camping on the Saturday. Car be on the stand could convoy if others going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
I'm just in Skelton, seen a few knocking round but don't see them that often.

No not going to jap fest unfortunately

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
Excellent. I'm in Guisborough. Is anyone else travelling down to japfest silverstone April 30th? Am driving down and camping on the Saturday. Car be on the stand could convoy if others going

There wasn't many last year that made the convoy from MLR - I joined up with Evolution on the Saturday... From Durham there was one car and I think a few more had joined by Leeds, however it didn't really get into double figures until the Midlands joined in :)....

Was a good laugh and a long haul because of the number of stops and length of them, but it is well worth it because Silverstone show was massive and it takes hours just to get around - Just fingers crossed it does not snow this time.....

I won't be making an apperance due to the distance - once was enough until I get a trailer!

·
Registered
28 Posts
There wasn't many last year that made the convoy from MLR - I joined up with Evolution on the Saturday... From Durham there was one car and I think a few more had joined by Leeds, however it didn't really get into double figures until the Midlands joined in :)....

Was a good laugh and a long haul because of the number of stops and length of them, but it is well worth it because Silverstone show was massive and it takes hours just to get around - Just fingers crossed it does not snow this time.....

I won't be making an apperance due to the distance - once was enough until I get a trailer!
Yeah the 3 1/2 hr drive is a bit off putting. Joining the evolution stand and looking forward to it...... camping ugh!! Bit old for that but we'll have a laugh! If anyone fancies tagging along then great!!
Hoping local evo people's will get together soon

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
Yeah the 3 1/2 hr drive is a bit off putting. Joining the evolution stand and looking forward to it...... camping ugh!! Bit old for that but we'll have a laugh! If anyone fancies tagging along then great!!
Hoping local evo people's will get together soon

Sounds good, but you want to hope for better weather it was minus 1 most of the day and the night was baltic!

As for the stand, it was not great last year, it was 200+ evo's all on grass, which when some of the guys had lowered evos - omg the front grills were full of mud and grass :cry::cry: I was crying at the snow... If I had to then park there I might have just drove home HAHA!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sounds good, but you want to hope for better weather it was minus 1 most of the day and the night was baltic!

As for the stand, it was not great last year, it was 200+ evo's all on grass, which when some of the guys had lowered evos - omg the front grills were full of mud and grass :cry::cry: I was crying at the snow... If I had to then park there I might have just drove home HAHA!
Oh !!! Hope I don't regret this one

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Where are you from

I've enjoyed 'spirited drives' down the A174 in the summer months between the likes of Marske, Redcar and Saltburn as I play cricket :rotz: live in Middleton St George near Darlington and it's good ride out. I have an 08 black X FQ360 manual with stage 1 mods and remap, it's for sale after 3.5 years happy motoring sadly I'm getting a new car and can't have both :handsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts