Budget of 16k depending on car. May stretch a little further for the right car

Contact 07950297229

Regards

Munveer

·
Profound thinker
6,343 Posts
Hi Munveer

I've just decided that I'm going to put mine up for sale, so I have no for sale advert yet.

Basic details:

FQ-320, Sep 2005. Owned from new.
105,000 miles - more than you asked, but:

Forged rods, forged pistons and ancillary engine refresh including head strip, skim and rebuild, etc carried out at 90,000 miles in 2015 by NR Autosport. Engine was reported to be in good condition.
Full service history and huge portfolio of invoices. Initially Mitsubishi Ralliart dealer, then from 2008 to 2016 at NR Autosport.

Meister R GT1 coilovers - which I would have rebuilt before sale.
Link G4+ ECU mapped by NR. Sequential ignition, twin maps, etc. Runs the car beautifully.
Full induction, upgraded intercooler, 3" downpipe/decat/cat back, original turbo running approx 380bhp.
Helix organic clutch (rated 450bhp)

Basically fully prepped for a turbo upgrade to run 400-450 bhp...

18" A-tech wheels. Eagle F1 tyres with 75% tread remaining.

FQ-360 MR front splitter painted body colour.

Booked in for another service tomorrow (Tue 2 May), recently had some suspension bushes replaced... Basically any work needing done has been carried out promptly throughout the car's life.
Also garaged at home every night.

See <my car> for photos and further details.

As for the asking price - there are a couple of things that need doing on the car and the car is booked in for this work to take place, but I'd rather talk about that in person. Needless to say the asking price would fully reflect this.

Yours Aye

Mark H

Reactions: M3 ROB

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Munveer

I've just decided that I'm going to put mine up for sale, so I have no for sale advert yet.

Basic details:

FQ-320, Sep 2005. Owned from new.
105,000 miles - more than you asked, but:

Forged rods, forged pistons and ancillary engine refresh including head strip, skim and rebuild, etc carried out at 90,000 miles in 2015 by NR Autosport. Engine was reported to be in good condition.
Full service history and huge portfolio of invoices. Initially Mitsubishi Ralliart dealer, then from 2008 to 2016 at NR Autosport.

Meister R GT1 coilovers - which I would have rebuilt before sale.
Link G4+ ECU mapped by NR. Sequential ignition, twin maps, etc. Runs the car beautifully.
Full induction, upgraded intercooler, 3" downpipe/decat/cat back, original turbo running approx 380bhp.
Helix organic clutch (rated 450bhp)

Basically fully prepped for a turbo upgrade to run 400-450 bhp...

18" A-tech wheels. Eagle F1 tyres with 75% tread remaining.

FQ-360 MR front splitter painted body colour.

Booked in for another service tomorrow (Tue 2 May), recently had some suspension bushes replaced... Basically any work needing done has been carried out promptly throughout the car's life.
Also garaged at home every night.

See <my car> for photos and further details.

As for the asking price - there are a couple of things that need doing on the car and the car is booked in for this work to take place, but I'd rather talk about that in person. Needless to say the asking price would fully reflect this.

Yours Aye

Mark H
Sounds a lovely car mate just too many miles for me. Thanks for the offer though appreciate it

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a nice low millege (32,000 km) really clean track ready Evo 8 MR RS i knows not a evo 9 in blue but worth a chance if your interested
Could you send me some more details please on 07950297229

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There's one on gumtree in Ireland
Seen that mate its a bit too far to travel lol. Wouldn't mind travelling anywhere in the UK but since viewing so many cars where people aren't genuine I wouldn't want to risk getting a flight over and car not being what it is made out to be

1 - 14 of 14 Posts