Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Gav, we could meet up around nicks then pick up the a1 and meet up with nevernever man around the mc'donolds there...don't know what Nick is doing that day yet...otherwise i would say catch you up around newark area early on.

·
Life after Evo= Elise
15,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
meet for RR day

any body want to meet ,thinking about the services just after J31- M1 (Woodall Services) i think?about 7 ish may be? i'll be coming from york!

Then on to Leicester Forest East Service Area mc'donolds Southbound,Leicester to meet up with turbotom and pos wheels about 8am :coolsm:

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
Hi Rob,

Oops sorry, I didn't mention... I'm going down on Saturday.

Anyway, If anyone else is going down on either Sat or Sun there's now someone from the area going down on both days :)

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
which day are we talking about here...I've arranged to meet adamgt at trowell services on saturday at about 6.30ish...even if it means me going up before I go down :D . closest to me is leicester forest east...but I could pm him if there's a few meeting up there, and I'm sure he can make it down to 21a

·
Gav
7,579 Posts
G11DOM said:
What time would you be at Leicester servives Knox?
Sorry Dom, just noticed this.

Myself and Wayne (Wheels) are meeting at Maccy D's Newark at 7.15 if anyone else is interested.
Then we'll be at Leicester Forest Services for 8. Hopefully see some of you there :confused:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Me and my dad are coming to silverstone on sunday ( both have evo 6,s in silver) . We are from leicester and will call in at leicester forest east services for a coffee before we come down. might see some of you there around 8.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
KNOXVILLE said:
Sorry Dom, just noticed this.

Myself and Wayne (Wheels) are meeting at Maccy D's Newark at 7.15 if anyone else is interested.
Then we'll be at Leicester Forest Services for 8. Hopefully see some of you there :confused:
See you 7.15 Sunday. Should be a good day. Unfortunately WRC's Monaro 6 litre doesn't arrive till Monday - I'm really wanting a drive at one of these big b**gers!

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Wheels/R1

We could meet you on the way or near to your place from Lincoln??

Edited as I have just noticed the above post :rolleyes:

We could meet you there too, is that the one on the roundabout at Newark near the A46/A1??

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
how can u miss it....look for the M

then again at that time of morning i will be driving with 10% vision so could miss it. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts