Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people,

If anyone fancies putting there car on a rolling road I have organised a day at Powerstation, Cheltenham for this Saturday 15th Dec. We have 10 cars so far and I'm hoping for around 25 to make it a good day. Tomorrow evening I will be posting information up on other forums so I'm giving you guys the chance to get in there first.

If you're interested please see my post in the Rolling Road section of this forum.

Cheers

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
come on guys sign up to this, it is going to be a good one.....

lee

ps. what about the midland crew?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just reviving this thread.

come and see lees clear side repeaters..they will be worth the journey alone!

Teri,

get the paj down there

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers for that,

I still really need a couple more participants. Surely a few of you have wondered how much power your car is actually putting out?

Also, Rob will be there with completely standard car for a base comparison on the day. eg if Rob's car does 260bhp and there's nothing wrong with it, will know that the rollers are approx 15bhp down and we'll apply that to all the other runs. Vice versa if the power is over 280 ish.

The weather will be nice and cold as well !!

Cheers

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
can't say that I have driven that for a while. although it did give me a lift to the station this morning as I shall be partaking in a few sherberts at the works do in oxford circus tonight.....

can you make it tomorrow?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rob(sher)bert

Unfortunately I don't think we will, got a couple of other things planned for tomorrow.

Will be interesting to see the figures though.

Did I tell you that the Paj Evo kicked out 281 bhp :) So with a de-cat pipe (soon to be added) it should be wikid!

Have fun tomorrow M8y, see you at Donington 6th Jan

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hope so, have to talk the missus round..

yes you told me...couldn't stop yourself.

have not had a chance to talk to me fuzz connection yet, but will ask when i do ;)

whats this lancerregister mail address are you of an official capacity now? especially after yo rejcted the suggestion so strongly......week willed evo owners

keep smilin :):):):)::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts