Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Typical, you get a few days off and it decides to tip it down - what a miserable day! Ok, I suppose Friday was fine and dry but still, yesterday and today are complete washouts and Be Cool isn't out at the cinema yet so I can't even go and see that.

Any other suggestions that don't involve alcohol (had a skinful this weekend) or horizontal jogging?

chunky
Off work but peeved

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Just so you all feel better I was supposed to be on holiday Thursday. Went into work though as we were busy knackered my foot and have not been able to walk since :( Probably just be about better to go in on Wednesday to do our year end, which in turn will probably mess me up for the weekend again :rolleyes: :cry:

Matt
:)

P.S the weather does look crap from my window

·
Premium Member
14,884 Posts
I know what you mean Chunky, we are just back from a long weekend in Aviemore (took the Friday off) and the weather all weekend was crap!!

I'm glad I didn't take the Evo, despite the A9 providing ample overtaking opportunities its not much use when you cant see 20ft in front of you cause of the fog/mist :rolleyes:

Never mind……had a good few pints to make up :D

Best of the weather (loch Ness) :(

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Well I had a top day out in the Mak, cruising round the lanes of Clitheroe etc, bless the baby lambs are so tiny :D gorgeous pub lunch and back home :D

Think its about time these mini meets were arranged now the weathers bucking up ;)

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Friday down here was ok till lunchtime , then we had a shower of monsoon proportions (typically I had just finished washing the car at the jet wash) , sat , sun and today it has either been misty , or raining , or both. Never mind , back to work tomorrow in a factory with no windows so for 8hrs I wont know whether its stil crappy outside.... :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts