Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale-

WHEELS:

Rota GKR 18X9.5J- Minor kerbing on leading edges but look great and not very noticeable

TYRES

2 x 245/40/18 Goodyear assymetrics
2 x 245/40/18 Maxxis Victra

These retail at over £800 without tyres. Yours for £700, sensible offers welcomed.

Postage to be covered by the buyer, pick up prefered, will deliver to anybody within 25 miles of B70.

Wheels are still on the car at the moment but should be off the car by the beginning of next week.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Et??

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ET30

PM's replied to. I never thought these things would be so popular!!

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Will be ready to ship once my new wheels and tyres arrive.

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your a right idiot. It's just brake dust which has been caked on, elbow grease and it should come off eventually. I did tell you this when you mentioned it in the PM. God knows why you have decided to put this in public, instead of talking to me and I would have probably gave you a slight refund to assist with a refurb. But no you had to pull this stunt. Get on your hands and knees and start scrubbing kid.

Reactions: THE 905S

·
Premium Member
8,313 Posts
I try everything trust me, but you should tell when you selling it i am not asking for refund or return but I want people to beware. Yes am idiot to believe someone like you

Here another one

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
I would just logged a case with paypal not as described. If people want to sell items they should take actual pictures of the item and not when the item was new because you buying a used item. This way the buyer knows what his buying and it should be at least dated with your username like what they do on EVOM.

Im not taking a dig at either party here but its just a smoother transaction between both parties....what you see is what you get

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
For sale-

WHEELS:

Rota GKR 18X9.5J- Minor kerbing on leading edges but look great and not very noticeable
TYRES

2 x 245/40/18 Goodyear assymetrics
2 x 245/40/18 Maxxis Victra

These retail at over £800 without tyres. Yours for £700, sensible offers welcomed.

Postage to be covered by the buyer, pick up prefered, will deliver to anybody within 25 miles of B70.

Wheels are still on the car at the moment but should be off the car by the beginning of next week.
If that's minor kerbing and not very noticeable then you should have went to spec saver.Those wheels look messed up jack.Thats not brake dust it looked scratch up to me.

Are they all like that?
As above are they all like that jack?.

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will let this thread run on mainly because its ridiculous that this guy has bought second hand wheels, asked me no questions about the wheels BEFORE he bought them and now is trying to vilify me.

Its not kerbing its soap suds Einstein.

·
Administrator
29,353 Posts
closed at OP request.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.