Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the above, Preferably used.

With or without tyres is fine.

Thanks.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Free bump Tofulo.

What size tyres do you intend to fit mate? Ive got these wheels for my TME but not sure what tyre size will fit? (Sorry to ambush your post mate)

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
hey, tofulo, i have a set of Volks RE30s with tyres for sale, do you want it please? Oh, by the way, i just paid the gear knob, sorry about the delay, was busy today.

Samo

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Free bump Tofulo.

What size tyres do you intend to fit mate? Ive got these wheels for my TME but not sure what tyre size will fit? (Sorry to ambush your post mate)
Well on my 6, I got Rota SVN's 18x9 with 235/40 Tyres and have no rubbing issues at all. ;)
Want to sell me your set? :D
hey, tofulo, i have a set of Volks RE30s with tyres for sale, do you want it please? Oh, by the way, i just paid the gear knob, sorry about the delay, was busy today.

Samo
Thanks for the offer mate, As said above i already got the replica RE30's on my 6 so i'm looking for the drift forces for my 9. :D

Unless you got a set hidden somewhere? :mhihi:

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Can do you new if you get stuck finding a second hand set.

What colour are you after? In stock at the mo are Bronze, Flat black with a red lip, gunmetal and black all in the ET27 you mentioned.

Gunmetal and steel grey in ET35 if you fancied a different offset. The ET27s are a good choice though :smthumbup

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Well on my 6, I got Rota SVN's 18x9 with 235/40 Tyres and have no rubbing issues at all. ;)
Want to sell me your set? :D

Thanks for the offer mate, As said above i already got the replica RE30's on my 6 so i'm looking for the drift forces for my 9. :D

Unless you got a set hidden somewhere? :mhihi:
lol, no, i have sold my evo8, and just got a set drift force from Jack1, and it is the size you are after as well, sorry, lol.:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts