Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

This has just came off my sprint car, where last year it competed 4 times in the sprint series and took a win in its class at Kames, a very serious bit of kit and in my opinion the best turbo out there as its just doesnt have any lag, i have ran bigger turbos with a lot more pull but the big dfference is that with this turbo you cant count to 2 when you change gear while waiting for it to come on boost again, its just on boost instantly

I made 620bhp on this turbo, which shows its very healthy, it was given a race spec upgrade and was over £4000 new last year and has only competed 4 times, so still as new, as yiou can see in the pictures

grab yourselves a bargain

£3000

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Martin,
What exactly is included? Is it Turbo, lines, mani, downpipe, elbow, hoses etc.? What boost were you running to make 620 Bhp and is that price delivered?

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sounds like a good bit of kit. Will keep an eye on this. A couple other interesting things about...
in my humble opinion they are the best turbos available, just look at who won class C and D in the MLR sprints last year:coolsm: i will running 2.1 bar for the 620 that i managed to get and that was on vpower

1 - 20 of 47 Posts