·
Ross Sport
17,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Ross Sport
17,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ross been trying to login to purchase but it whont let me any ideas thanks ?.
Have you tried resetting your password?
The email address is also case-sensitive in case you have any capital letters in the one you registered with ?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hi tried everything in the end I used a different email and it went through.

I emailed for a quote before the Christmas holidays and didn't hear anything back I've just purchased the rs diff kit but also wanted to get a new non acd transferbox do you have an accurate price including the (santasave) discount thanks josh

·
Ross Sport
17,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi tried everything in the end I used a different email and it went through.

I emailed for a quote before the Christmas holidays and didn't hear anything back I've just purchased the rs diff kit but also wanted to get a new non acd transferbox do you have an accurate price including the (santasave) discount thanks josh
Non ACD box not in stock but we should be able to sort one next week:

http://www.rosssport.com/Brands/Mitsubishi-OEM-Parts/Transfer-sub-assy-MITMR980934

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
hi ross, put a thread up on your OEM parts, want the 4 inner door plastics, the cill protectors for my TME, couldn't find them on the online shop

·
Ross Sport
17,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Ross Sport
17,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi ross, put a thread up on your OEM parts, want the 4 inner door plastics, the cill protectors for my TME, couldn't find them on the online shop
Here you go Ed.

If you search these part numbers on our site:

MR748399
MR748401
MR748403
MR748405

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
thanks ross, does that include fittings as well under that number or would it be easier to call tomorrow?

·
Ross Sport
17,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks ross, does that include fittings as well under that number or would it be easier to call tomorrow?
Yes comes with clips if thats what you mean.
Its easier to do on the website if poss as the orders go straight to our warehouse :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts