Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This surely has alot to do Lewis as he stated yesterday Lewis was on another level last 4 races or is gossip right with Mercedes fudging the title to him?

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
This surely has alot to do Lewis as he stated yesterday Lewis was on another level last 4 races or is gossip right with Mercedes fudging the title to him?
I think you have it bang on there, it's also a bit weird paddy low and nico have left befor the new car do they no there not going to be anywhere near as strong next year?

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
It makes me laugh this.

Most of us go to work and bust our asses to pay for cars and make them faster to enjoy on race tracks. Most of us probably dream of driving an F1 car, knowing full well we never will.

Then this guy gets paid millions of pounds to drive them week in week out and then just decides he can't be assed any more. How the other half live :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,004 Posts
Rumour has it Nigel mansell has been seen in the gym getting back to his prime
He has grown his tach again :lol:

If you have seen vids of Hamilton in the wet in GP2 races 9/10 years ago , he despatched Vettle with ease .
I think they might employ Bottas ... as Williams are a tad skint and Merc would offer decent money plus Wolff is part of his management team .
I reckon Rosberg has decided to quit as the cars are changing next year with wider tyres much more down force and hopefully less electronics , which plays into Hamiltons hands .

·
acting daft since 1969
19,575 Posts
GOOD RIDANCE ,couldnt stand ZEE GERMIN ,hes bottled it and jumped ship ,lewis would have handed has ass to him on a plate next year the only way he would have go near LH is if he towed him around
get young OCON in there and see what he can do leave lewis to win the WDC again

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
A true world champion can win twice or more in a row i.e hamilton.

rosburg on the other hand wont be regarded as a true champion, unless he ends up staying and winning another world title again.

·
Premium Member
A pure IX FQ360 MR.
1,240 Posts
I would think over time they're more likely to just see the 2016 champ as Rosberg. Not particularly how it was won. At the end of the day his name is there and will never be taken away. Was evident he'd made a massive mental effort to compete. But I didn't see this coming. I suppose as some have said, with the changes coming, maybe he realised he couldn't be competitive again but would thought he would of given it a go. But I suppose if you're gonna go then its better jumping from the top of something.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts