Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my car on the rollers again today, just wanted to check for det and fuelling now i have the ralliart ecu in and im running 1.5bar, had my SARD regulator turned up to 50psi and she was fuelling spot on which is nice, with no det at all aswell, managed to get 378BHP atf (285atw) and 327lbft torque, quite happy with that, ill try and post my graph tommorow so you can all have a look.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
thats good results mate and better than you were expecting too eh :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Good figures there for just 1.5 bar. Does it hold 1.5 bar? If so what does it peak at?

Also, what rolling Road did you go to?

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
nice one Alex looks like il have to do some sensible mods to keep up lol as mitsi warranty doesn't seem to be worth a :blush:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my boost holds at whatever the blitz is set to, its kind of hard to get it just right, it held a constant 1.49bar but thats close enogh for me

that was at engine advantages in witham, i was more hapy with the fact that it was fuelling perfectly and there was no det

Graph to follow this aftrernoon so you can all comment on my curves lol

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Al did you see a pulsar in there me mates having his forged engine put in should be running 400bhp or 450 @2bar thats gonna be a quick motor

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
na didnt see a pulsar, there was a couple of cossies there though that looked rather nice

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pmsl, yea they have finished the rebuild but are "road testing(ragging)" it ha ha ha

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I found I can run a safe 1.5 bar with the ralliart - but didn't need the Sard (must get round to removing it)
I'll know what BHP on Sunday.

What other mods do you have - I'd be CHUFFED if I got those figures from mine!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i bought the sard just incase i needed to up the pressure a bit, mine is running on 50psi and all seems fine, i had a little bit of black smoke on the overun which im told is good so as to cool the pistons

iwas hoping for 360 to 370, all the mechanic guys at the rolling road est at 360, very happy with the result, im only going to run 1.5 bar for short periods, most of the time ill be on 1.4 or below
All my mods are listed in my car gallery

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
The only thing I don't have is the turbo elbow - and I have a 2 1/2" Scorpion/HKS zorst system.
I've also just taken off the HKS RS and filter in place of Cusco/Bllitz due to batt relocation.

Fingers crossed for Sunday then ;)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im due to do my batt relocation and change my hks filter for a blitz aswell, im just waiting for a mate to make me my hardpipe, im not sure of the size of my downpipe but i think it is bigger than that

1 - 16 of 16 Posts