Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone out there booking a rolling road day in the midlands (Derbyshire / Nottinghamshire / Lincolnshire / South Yorkshire area in the next month or so).?
If not, who is good at tuning in these area ?as I've recently had installed Blitz full exhaust, down pipe, magnex de-cat pipe and blitz air induction kit, and the fuel cuts occur at 140mph, and the tickover is a little lumpy.
Is John Noble Motorsport any good in Chesterfield? has anyone used them.
Thanks in anticipation

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nobles are good,but they cannot cure your fuel cut !
speak to barny,or look at power eng/rc devs websites........re ecu/apexi controllers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
adey

I think Trevor (Pugsey) was hoping to arrange another at John Nobles in March. When we were there last year it was a new place, John Noble said that he was going to get the place temperature controlled etc, don't know if he has yet?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If there's enough interest we can have a date in March or April.
Let me know, post you name - 15 cars would be ideal

Trevor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
March or April I'll definately be taking mine. I'm just deciding wether to go for the PE ECU re-map or have the waste gate fiddled with. As I'm new to this I don't know what a waste gate is, and wether its an easy or difficult job to fix the problem.
Please advise
thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its better in April for me, cuz at the moment I am still tuning my evo. since last time in john nooble, I have not yet stop tuning my evo for a week. its been very busy going in and out of garage for extra performance stuff. I am hoping I will get to the bhp I wanted before summer so if doing rolling road in april will be able to let me know how far more I have to go before I get my target!!!!!!

Leon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trevor

Put us down for definate for whenever it is! Done things to the car since the last one :)

Cheers

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are we going again, not heard anything. Maybe ive been dropped for all my spins last time:)
Would be up for it again though, let me know
cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Al

Look under Regional Meets - thread called Midlands Karting Challenge, open to anybody. Max of 18 teams on the day - obviously not all will be MLR, 100 lap enduro as before.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
After speaking to Ian Smith and the gang from the West Midlands they are up for another one to. I will contact John Noble and see if we can arrage a date in April.

Trevor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
April is good time for me! put me in too trevor, I wanna see how much different my car is compare to last time!

thanx

Leon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts