Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday March 17th - John Nobles Motorsport - Chesterfield

£35.00 (inc Vat) first come basis - 15 cars max ( 5 already booked over phone) - format as before.

Reserve your name here and send cheque payable to JOHN NOBLE MOTORSPORT to :-
MLR - rolling road event
22 Broomhill Ave
Worksop, S81 7QP

Trevor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I have a working car by then Trev..... Count me as a quite probably, pending further mechanical disasters.

TonyC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes please Trevor - should be de-catted by then :)

Will check with Rob tonite too and let you know.

Is this the same day as the Evo Shootout?

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cant make this one as I will be getting drunk. However would be interested in doing another one in the summer, gives me some more time to play with the power output.
Cheers
Al

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trevor cant it be booked for April???? I cant make it that week cuz I will be down London for some business!! Dame!! Really wanna go! anway are you going to karting?? if you are I will see you there!!

Leon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tony C - Let's hope you are up and running by then
Silverrs 11 - Getting drunk ! shame on you Al - have a good one !! ( Jap Performnance Show at Thoresby Park, Notts - Sat 23 / Sun 24th June u up for it )
Evo4 - April a bit busy, nothing stopping you booking your own though Leon, cost would be £45.00 |PLS| vat, u interested in the above show or indeed Donny in April - see events list/ shows

Trevor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
will probably have a friends 6 to test ,and a dax rush cosworth ?
my car should be in bits then.....hopefully.
will try to confirm this week

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Trev, scratch me from this. I'll never get the car fixed, and get the exhaust replaced in time for this. And there is no point in coming with the exhaust still stuffed. I may come down for the day though, if I'm free.

TonyC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Trevor

Will come along - but won't put the car on the rolling road. Spec is the same as last time plus the clutch is getting a bit tired!

Mike Ward

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Teri - not sure about the Tar-ox guy I will find out - cheque(s) not received yet ?? -as above 12/2/02

Mike - Nice to have you along, look after your clutch !

Trevor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Trevor

You should have received it by now!

How many spaces are left, may have someone else interested?

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Teri - no problem, things are a bit slow with this at the moment and there are still places available but I am waiting to speak to Ian Smith (EVO5 - from the Midlands) next Monday ( he's on holiday) to see how many cars he's bringing.

Trevor

1 - 20 of 32 Posts