Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted rolex submariner, gmt2 bretiling or if any one is selling up contact me with details

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im a big breitling fan :)
Been looking at a few Ronnie just can't decide what to get I do like the aerospace Evo but then the bloke in the shop brought out a sub in green and I fell in love with it. :wallbang:

Just thought some one might want to get rid of one B4 I spend it on mods

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Breitling every time . . . I love mine, had a few.

I don't like Rolies, every tom, dick and harry buys one as soon as they have a bit of cash. I like the Daytona but that's it, the rest look either dated or chavy - sorry if I've offended anyone, just personal opinon.
Absolutely no offence taken each to the own but I know what you mean :smthumbup

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I fancy a new 1, i think it was about 6k but they seem to lose a bit too much money these days. Older 1s hold value
That is the same for all watches now, apart from SS Daytonas everything goes down, from Hubies, to PPs - nothing really holds its new price anymore.

Watches, cars, boats and planes have never made great invesment vehicles - boats can be excluded from that statement if you buy them big and run them as a business.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I fancy a new 1, i think it was about 6k but they seem to lose a bit too much money these days. Older 1s hold value
To be honest Ronnie all rolex hold good money it's hardly worth getting a second hand one unless it's cheap enough

·
Registered
188 Posts
I prefer Panerai but can't afford to buy them. Apparently, things like kids clothes and stuff come first.
Puzzling.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I always wanted a Rolex but just gone for a tag and really happy with I think they have a decent range at the mo

Reactions: spen123

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I always wanted a Rolex but just gone for a tag and really happy with I think they have a decent range at the mo
I like tags but already got 2 so looking for somthing different

1 - 20 of 81 Posts