Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Rob

Do you know if there is anything at Rutland Water? (Other than water!)

Wondered if that would be any good for a meet up - would be easy for Cambs, Lincs, P'Boro, Norfolk etc to get to. Dont know what facilities in the way of food etc for nosh up that may be there?

Wot dya rekon??

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Cookie

Would you be up for a meet if we could find somewhere middle-ish to Lincs, Cambs NORFOLK etc?

If so, can you think of anywhere?!?!?

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
BigEvo,
Not a great deal at Rutland but there is food etc, as I recall there are some nice roads (with pubs) around the area and at least its easy to find, we could always meet there and then drive on to somewhere else.

As for dates, can I stick a peg in the ground and suggest either

Sunday the 28th October
or
Sunday the 4th of November,

otherwise I'll not be around again until December :( because I'll be driving around Europe :D

Anyone around for these dates?

Ryan

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
dedeffa

Will have a word with the rest of the 'mob' and get back to you. Might go for a cruise around this Sunday to suss out whats what and what where??

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Food has been mentioned at least twice on this thread and stiiilllll no sign of Rob VI!!!!

:) :) :)

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
sorry to dissapoint an obviously hungry crowd. But, someone quite rudely made me do some work!!!! whats that all about? I don't know, they expect you to soar like an Eagle but will only give you Turkeys to work for you.

Nov 4th date is definately out..(getting married that weekend)
October is probably full but would have to check?

What about we wait untill Ryan returns from his uncle fraggle ting and we can all spy his pics.

prior to that we can all meet up at Snetterton? (don't know dates)

I,m strainin my nut trying to think of somewhere central that we can meet that drags in as many as possible without using too much SUL...I know haow about my house..wont get the car dirty then;)

a6,a1,a14,a47..god I aint even got a map handy..leave it with me and i'll use my vast knowledge of the UK to suggest a suitable venue with possible attractions/things to do?

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
Rob VI

I think Snetterton is on the 25th Nov (but dont quote me).

Is it just my PC or is everyones really, really, really slow this afternoon?

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
Its just the middle of the week and no-one has any energy left. Is that the time...havent had any grease today!.whats that all about?

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
Just checked - Snetterton is on Sunday 25th November, so, how about meeting there and later in the day 'pootle' off somewhere to a pub for some food to round the day off? Should have rolling road figures for Paj Evo then too?

What do peeps think? We could do another meet up after xmas to see dedeffa's pics of Euro Tour!

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
Teri,
sounds mightyfine to me. I will organise somewhere to poodle off too.(as its kinda on my patch)

hands up all those who fancy it? although I suppose anyone there could come along if they like.

just saw a few picks of ryans(that feature the reims blue VI), whats that big old white thing ..its the paj.making a brief entrance..

cant remember the weather being that dull though?

G

·
Discussion Starter #17
I remember that fog well!

Look forward to seeing rest of pics

At least if we meet up at Snetterton it gives more time for people to arrange to go etc.. no excuses - its on a Sunday and its 5 weeks away!

See if you can find a decent pub with a good car park that wont mind half a dozen evos or more landing on it.

G

·
Discussion Starter #19
Would you be up for a meet if we could find somewhere middle-ish to Lincs, Cambs NORFOLK etc?
Yeah I certainly would but, for me, Snetterton would be perfect if we can arrange that. It's only about 40 mins drive from my home. In fact I'd invite you all back there for some grub but I've only got 4 chairs and two plates (and one spoon) :D

Rob, do you know 'The Ram' public house at Tivitshall ( and amp;lt; and amp;lt; and amp;lt;almost certianly spelt wrong!)
It's about half way along the Norwich and amp;gt; Ipswich road. Good food, large safe car park, very friendly. If we were to meet up at Snetterton then maybe we could plan a nice cross-country route to there (although in real terms it isn't that far)

Ady

G

·
Discussion Starter #20
Ady,

is that the one with the car park on boty sides of the road(gravel) ? is that on the A140 ?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts