Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed a thread in Wanted Parts for a Yoko A-046 tyre, i was contacted by a user who's name i wont mention yet. He said he had some tires for sale. I paid for them and awaited for them to be sent to me. It has now been 3 weeks and they have not been delivered. I have emailed this user many times and he only replied once saying they attemped delivery and no one was in so he will get the courier to redeliver. since then i have had no replies to any emails. anybody got any advice on what i can do next????

Now i dont beleive they will never turn up but dont want to post the users name just in case they do. I dont want anyone else to get ripped off like i have.

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Drop Darin or mechell a quick pm ... they may be able to help

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
If he's a site member, perhaps ask the mods if they would contact him on your behalf - but then i don't know if this is the done thing or not. Have you checked to see if he has read any PM which you have sent him, or if he has been online to read them ?

I can't really think of much other than this, apart from naming and shaming and as you say that's what you only want to do as a last resort.

·
Registered
21,179 Posts
TimFerguson said:
I can't really think of much other than this, apart from naming and shaming and as you say that's what you only want to do as a last resort.
Agreed, name and shame this *****. :mad:

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
Has he been online and posting? Maybe there is a valid reason? It's just as Tim says, only name and shame as a last resort, as there could be some valid reason. Have you tried to contact him by e-mail or telephone (if you have his number)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, i have pm Darin, He has been online since i have made payment to him cos he said they attemped delivery but since then i dont kno if he has been online or not. i always ask for "read receipt" but never get them from anyone????. I dont have phone number only his email addy which i have sent a couple messages to.

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
HANG HIM!!!

Check his status see if he's been online since, then if he hasn't replied ask the mods to ask why.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
If you check your message tracking in your PM box it will tell you when he was last online, that way you'll have a fair idea as to whether he's deliberately avoiding you/your messages.

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
yellow submarin said:
thamks tim just cgecked he aint been online so aint read none of me pm!
See there could be a valid reason, like being away for christmas and the new year??

Give it a week m8 and then do what you have to do

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
name the prick ,couriers nearly always leave a card to say that they attempted delivery .ALWAYS.

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
gaz007 said:
name the prick ,couriers nearly always leave a card to say that they attempted delivery .ALWAYS.
Not always m8, i live in an apartment block and the posman has a key to enter into the lobby door, but if a courier arrived he has no way of getting to my postbox.

I do agree even if he has been away it's still poor form not letting him know.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
yellow submarin said:
Nice 1 ppl, i'll give the benifit of the doubt and him a little while longer, then if still kno reply i'll post his name
Best idea in my opinion. Hope everything works out for you :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ripped Off Named

Still no reply and still no tires so the user be called NRM, i dont want anyone else to loose any money so theres the name. If thimgs change i'll repost

·
Registered
377 Posts
speed junkie said:
Not always m8, i live in an apartment block and the posman has a key to enter into the lobby door, but if a courier arrived he has no way of getting to my postbox.

Being a courier myself, damn you people and your locked lobby doors! :moon: :crackup:

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
Tuffty said:
Being a courier myself, damn you people and your locked lobby doors! :moon: :crackup:
Sorry on behalf of all apartment dwellers :crackup:

Just a note, this user is being named and shamed in another thread, suspect.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts