Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
1 juli we went to ring this was my major test with ds2000 cutdown pads

stef the cossiekiller from england was present also some people said he is one of the fastest man on the ring with a subaru i asked him to go in front of me and see if i can follow him (he does 30 laps or more in a weekend i did 3 laps mostly i drive a total of 6 laps each year i have been there 3 times now) i had to push really hard to stay with him and suddenly massive vibration occurs with the cutdown ferodo ds2000 pads. so if youre very hard on the brakes this goes wrong also.

regards

andre

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Like I wrote in another thread, I missed you by a day! I was on the Ring on Saturday, only did two laps cause it started ####ing down. It was my first time driving around myself and I have to say my second lap was interesting cause the track was really wet...

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Hi André

I've got Stef's video from his first Ring visit. Congratulations as you could follow him!
No good news from the braking front then! I'll be at the Ring from wednesday on for two days and we'll see how the Mintex cut down pads work. Hope no warping and good braking power.

Cheers

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts