Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Big thanks to Rich at RG Motorsport for sorting out my AYC, I know he is very busy at the min and he was very helpfull fitting me in when he has so much work on. :)
Also a thanks to Roger Rally for the very speedy service of the Pressure switch I ordered from him. :)
And of a course a big thanks to MLR for supplying me with the infromation to get my AYC fixed with out spending ££££ on a new pump which im sure Mitsubishi would of made me buy ;)

cheers

Carl

·
Registered
747 Posts
fq400duran said:
outstanding look in pics theres some in there mate ;)
Was that the prodrive circuit, where they have the mini track that looks like scalextrix track..

I did a driving course there last year when I had the CSL.. the mini track was fooking awesome, best bit of the day.!

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
bang on fella that track is outstanding

so much fun all day i was grinning all day long .. :D :D

best bit for me was the skid pan :crackup: :crackup:

i crashed all the time and kept going in the gravel :p

·
Registered
747 Posts
Yeah the skid pan is good.. wet tiles resemble crushed snow, we were in their M3 test car for this and they had a switch to disable ABS.. steep learning curve.!

That mini track is something else though, once you mastered that, a normal track was a piece of cake. :D

I went up with my mate who had a CSL as well, and we were the only 2 drivers the whole day.. track time in their cars was unbelievable, I only did a few laps in my CSL, so saved on tyres.. we had the whole lunch dining room area to ourselves and the instructors... excellent day. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.