Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Jack from royal steering wheels done mine on my e46 m3. His work is excellent he knows this stuff , top bloke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,271 Posts
Looking Good :smthumbup:coolsm:....it makes such a difference to how the car feels while driving too...:smthumbup....we also had our E9's steering wheel retrimmed....one of the best mods we've done to it, looks so much better :coolsm:

1,710 Posts
Speak directly to royal steering wheels, they do the work for auto torque and are cheaper.
It's no secret that we use Jack, I used to live next door to him and we now direct all mail order directly to them.

If an owner wants a wheel fitting in a comfortable environment with a fully insured technician fitting it, that's where we come in.

We make a very small margin on the wheels and Auto Torque very much brought the re-trimmed Evo steering wheel into the limelight as product, we have supplied well over 100 wheels to owners all over the world. :mitsi:

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Tom,

How do I get one of these posted to me? I'd prefer exchange as I already have enough junk in the garage as it is, BUT, my car is at CPP and I assume Gaz would prefer it to have a steering wheel while he is working one it...

Is there a 'maximum' period for returning an exchange wheel?

1,710 Posts
Tom,

How do I get one of these posted to me? I'd prefer exchange as I already have enough junk in the garage as it is, BUT, my car is at CPP and I assume Gaz would prefer it to have a steering wheel while he is working one it...

Is there a 'maximum' period for returning an exchange wheel?
As above Medium. We stopped doing the mail exchange largely due to waiting for returns. If you are mail order speak to Jack at Royal directly.

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How do I go about getting a alcantara gear gaitor with white stitching. Can you sort one and get it sent out to me??

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
I done a exchange with mine from jack. Think mine was altogether £155 all in. With Alcantara sides performance leather top and bottom Plus M stitching. Not bad if you ask me. Jack's work is the best

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Regarding gaiters get in touch with Jack at Royal steering wheels. He can re-trim all gators gear , hand break to the spec you want

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
I also had my wheel and gaiter done by Jack, excellent job and I'd say the material used is better than a genuine BMW alcantara wheel, seems much more durable.

I can't understand the leather and alcantara split wheels though - especially using leather at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions, that's where you want the grippy alcantara surely?!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts