Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is funny.......Dont think he should have been chewing gum though :shake:

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
LOLOL

I just hurt my throat laughing at that guy.

Love watching folk pull some G's & passing out.

John

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
dont take much if u aint ready for it and its sustained :lol:

grunting and squeeze suits FTW!!!

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
dont take much if u aint ready for it and its sustained :lol:

grunting and squeeze suits FTW!!!
Your right mate If you aint ever experienced that kinda thing your easily caught out.

I done a basic gliding course years ago, approx 40 flights, last 20 I was flying. I then done several flights in a RAF trainer Bulldog & loads of aerobatics. The pilots are like machines, so much experience they could have you black out in a matter of seconds....Like we just seen :lol:

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
when u do a commercial licence fixed wing, 4 hours are pure aerobatics :D

only some crappy cessna yuk but flick rolls, stall turns, spins, barrells, that kinda thing.

the pull out on a stall turn was pulling 4g sustained. without any kind of suit or grunting etc, you could literally FEEL the blood rush to your legs

got straight and level and felt like id been out on the tiles for an hour, albeit for a few seconds, but 5 or 6 g, id have been suckered no problem!!

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
IIRC the hammerhead stall was thee worst one I experienced. Now I love speed hence fast cars & bikes are my hobby, but wow 4g's sustained is something else lol

I remember Jeremy Clarkson out in the F15 (was it F15) he seemed to really struggle too. :lol:

You will know this then, is it not the taller you are, the further the blood has to travel to get to your brain making taller people less able to take high G's?

John

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
i believe its more to do with your overally heart efficiency mate, as a lot of height is in the legs......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts