Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm fed up with this thing in so much as the ipod controller and the bluetooth kit both use the AINet connection via separate box, basically this means when using the ipod the phone kit wont work :wallbang:
I also use the video ipod adaptor to get round this but then have no controll of the ipod from the head unit :wallbang::wallbang::wallbang:
I need Ipod (music and video) and Bluetooth so any recommendations that get close to alpine for sound quality, also must be a flip out rather than doubledin ? :smthumbup

·
Registered
871 Posts
I'm fed up with this thing in so much as the ipod controller and the bluetooth kit both use the AINet connection via separate box, basically this means when using the ipod the phone kit wont work :wallbang:
I also use the video ipod adaptor to get round this but then have no controll of the ipod from the head unit :wallbang::wallbang::wallbang:
I need Ipod (music and video) and Bluetooth so any recommendations that get close to alpine for sound quality, also must be a flip out rather than doubledin ? :smthumbup
You should be concentrating on the road not what video, music you want to watch and listen to or talking on the phone as its illegal, even hands free kits should be illegal imo mate.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate really helpful :smthumbup

......are you a retard or can I insult you without feeling guilty ?

·
Registered
871 Posts
No not a retard at all, just by the sound of what you put in you post sounds like you concentrate on the center console more than the road mate.
Did not mean to be nasty about it, just that I know where I would rather have my eyes pointing, your lucky Aidy hasn't made a comment yet.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
'by the sound of.......... ' oh right I see you assume I'm driving while watching video and talking on my illegal phone even though I don't mention any of that.:lol:

Aidy = witty, annoyingly perceptive and usually factually correct
You = none of the above.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Think what you like, its obvious that you cant take a joke or have a laugh, let alone take anything on board.

THE END

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can take a joke mate but you gotta meet me halfway and say something funny, I'll laugh I promise, additionally say something that isn't useless drivel and I'll take it on board, that is afterall the point of the technical sections of the board in which I posted my question ;)

I think you have self esteem issues.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts