Lancer Register Forum banner
81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
we have some orders in and must cover a print/cut run before we stop taking orders and go for production how long this will take is impossible to guess but I will update in a few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
Mine arrived in the post today. Absolute top quality as usual Lee.

Cheers mate.

Old badge, the red on the MR had really worn :

Nice new shiny one!

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Hi just wanted to check did all ralliart supplied vi's come with a model number badge on the gear lever surround?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello I have emailed lee to place an order for some of this decals but we need some more people or orders so if anybody is interested in this please post here so we can get enough orders happy new year guys

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Hi Guys, having just discovered this thread and have a few questions. My car is a Ralliart supplied Evo VI GSR and is number 406 but I don't believe it ever had the plaque by the gear stick as I can see no evidence of this. Were many supplied without the plaque? Is there any reason why the plaque might have been removed?

I am thinking of buying a (replacement?) plaque, what are peoples thought's on adding them to cars that weren't originally supplied with them? How are guys aligning them and what are they using to stick them on with?

Is there a number list on here with all the current MLR owners? Just had a look on howmanyleft and there are only 267 showing as taxed, there can't be that many that are don't have forum owners?

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
hi buddy
apologies not keeping up to date with this thread I have been spending every day at the hospital since Xmas ever due to my father having a severe stroke.
the only way we could produce a number badge for a vehicle is if we can have documentation enforcing the fact that the particular car has been given a build number.
this may be on the log book or service schedule.
without this we can produce a custom badge but without build number.
by doing this we are keeping within guidelines with Mitsubishi.
kind regards
[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hi Lee,
I require a full set of decals for my Evo 9, Need the 2 FQ-360 badges for the front, The FQ-360 for the rear boot lid and the internal for the gear shift housing wich will just say FQ-360.

Could you give me a price for these and I will pay, Need these ASAP as car is in for full respray now.

Regards

Dex

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Decals

Hi I have an Evo vi gsr Ralliart supplies uk car, would this have come with a build/ model number in front of the gearstick? It does have a number on the paperwork, if so can you get me a price to supply one? Thanks Simon.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Hi there!

I'm looking for a replacement 'Evolution VIII' boot lid decal ideally in Domed carbon effect. Do you still supply these or does anyone know anywhere that does?

Thankyou! :smthumbup

81 - 100 of 103 Posts