Lancer Register Forum banner
61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
taking orders for custom build badges need four orders to make this cost effective.
sold in pairs as producing singles and charging for a single would not be cost effective.
these will be £35 a pair plus £2.50 UK post
I need exact wording
colours required
and proof of build number via email from Mitsi or your log book scan sent over with your details also
if no proof of build number we can do a custom badge without build number
we can do these in carbon as I have found some base print already cut to shape
regards
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Hi Lee! (I left this question on your other thread, don't know if you'll see it. Forgive me!)

I have an Evo IX-MR. On the back lower left of the boot, it says: "Lancer Evolution" in black. Is it possible to get the matching height, font/script to read: '2.3' (as in 2.3 litre) in black? So that it looks OEM/factory. Thank YOU!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi, I have just bought a ix 340 and want a replacement center consol badge, how do I find out what build number mine is as it's missing when I bought it.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
ok people thank you so much for your patience if life was easy it would be boring!

Carbon effect and chrome still on hold, all other colours available. Once we are moving we may introduce carbon effect again once we have completed enough orders to cover a print run.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING or your order will be cancelled and payment returned.

Please send your enquiries through to:
[email protected]

I will then reply with any questions and a quote
No decals will be manufactured until paid

I will have a cut off period of Sunday 27th for taking orders and then have the orders cut the following week ready to dome, this is the best way to keep the prices as previous for as long as possible.

with your enquiry and also when you make payment we need!

1. MLR name
2. colour of your domed decals
3. Your exact order,please don't just state "a full set" you need to list each decal as the guy cutting these will not know what you are ordering.
4. full name
5. full address
PayPal: [email protected]

Following the details above will tie your enquiry in with your order and also all of your details also through PayPal and save us a heap of chasing around.

many thanks
[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 103 Posts