Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The hoses supplied with an AVCR are rubbish & ours has split AGAIN resulting in a vacuum leak.

We want to replace them with something better quality - what do we need and where do we get it?

(Paul won't let me replace everything with purple Samco hoses the big spoilsport :shake: )

·
Premium Member
19,830 Posts
I've got loads spare if you want some.

I even think I've got some red or some blue if you really want to tart it up :lol:

Andy

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Andy, might take you up on that although Paul says black is fine! Have chopped the split end off and reconnected the hose but it's stretched pretty tight so will need replacing a.s.a.p.

You couldn't bring some to the X launch could you? :kiss:

·
Registered
158 Posts
tart up?

we running max power side orders here or prime time mouth watering performance vehicles?

If the latter then its vacummn pipe you should use.Vacummn suggesting it is a barrier for suction, therefore why use a product that in heat softens and may well allow its shape to collapse. So with this in mind maybe fuel line? A stronger re inforced material designed to not collapse? Well thats what i use anyway for all vacummn pipe. May not attract the eyes but has the quality required for the job!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts