1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOW SOLD

1998 (R reg) Evo 5 GSR in White For Sale

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Unfortunately due to the girlfriend wanting to buy a new house, Evo ownership is temporarily ending for me, (I'm gutted, either that or the girlfriend has to go, still not sure i'm making the right decision!).

I tried to convince her that we can always live in the car, but I can't drive a house! But surprisingly she doesn't see it this way!

So I'm very, very, reluctantly selling my beloved and well looked after Evo 5!

I have owned the car just over 18 months now and am the 1st UK owner! The car has covered 42,000 miles, and has had it's major 45k service. MOT til end of March 07, Tax til end of April 07! CAT 1 Toad alarm & immobiliser. It's pretty much standard other than very slight mods which are:

• HKS cat back exhaust. (on car when I bought it)
• HKS air filter
• RC developments decat pipe (still have cat)
• Uprated lash adjusters
• Lowered all round, with tein coilovers on the rear (on car when I bought it)
• Clear indicators
• Evo 6 alloys (just been refurbished in anthracite)

The car is in superb condition inside and out, it's always washed and waxed on a regular basis, keeping the paintwork looking gleaming white (not off white!). The interior is in excellent condition too, no holes in dash, or tears in upholstery. The car drives superb, always warmed up, and cooled down properly and has no nasty noises from diff's etc. It has been serviced at the correct intervals. All servicing and maintenance work has been carried out by Rich @ RG motorsport, with all receipts!

The only blemish on the whole car, is a slight scuff at the bottom on the front bumper, very minor and hardly noticeable, but thought best to mention it.

I'm putting it on the here first, give it a little while but if it's not sold I'll advertise elsewhere! It'll be nice if it goes to another enthusiast, who'll look after it the same way I have! It's gonna be a sad day for me when she goes!

I can't think of anything else, but if I missed anything, feel free to ask! I'm contactable via PM which i will check regulary!

See pictures below, which were taken at the weekend!

PRICE: £9,250

Please no time wasters!

I live in South/East Hertforshire, 10 minutes north from J25 off the M25.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd like to get some pictures i took at the weekend up, but for some reason i can't see how to do it!

Can anyone help?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Very nice car indeed. Gona be looking very soon for a new mota, and yours tickles my fancy. Not in that way of course, you know what I mean.

Regards

Kev

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
dunc5 said:
1998 (R reg) Evo 5 GSR in White For Sale

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Unfortunately due to the girlfriend wanting to buy a new house, Evo ownership is temporarily ending for me, (I'm gutted, either that or the girlfriend has to go, still not sure i'm making the right decision!).
How much do you want for your girlfreind??

Would you take a part ex?? :crackup:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
gorgeous car, if this was a month down the line id be very interested! Its exactly what im looking for, clean, white and with the perfect rims! I know it will sell before i get the cash sorted, good luck for a stunning motor!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts