Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody tell me how to remove the blower mototr relay, i cant seem to be able to just pull it out, i want to check the circuit cos the blower isnt working in the car. Is there some magic way of doin this as i cant figure it out!?!!

Prit

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Are you talking of the heater blower ? if so, mine went last week, took it to the dealer and he changed a fuse. It has just gone again, but I cannot find the fuse he changed. Will speak with him next week !

Gareth

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The blower fuse has now been located! it is in the right hand footwell just by the drivers ankle, fuse is a 25Amp, 2nd from the right on the bottom row of the fuse box.....mine was blown and has ben replaced. Hope this helps.

Gareth

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gareth if your fuse has blown twice I suggest you get the circuit checked out properly as just replacing fuses is not the answer and could in fact be dangerous to do so.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are getting confused MR FIX IT (by the way is your name Jim?). Original question was about removing the relay then it went onto replacing the fuse. As you say the fuse is easy to replace but the relay? I'm not sure about that, usually they just pull out but as they have many 'legs' they can be a bit stiff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts