Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok guys help please? how do I get these photo links to show on the thread? or even link direct?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chinka,

How about this...

Not all of us slated the colour, I think it looks the business.

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chinka

Just click on one of the dodgy ads on the web for how to make things bigger ;).

I linked to different pics on the web server to the ones you were using. Instead of Evo6_01s.jpg I used Evo6_01.jpg which are bigger pics. You were linking to the thumbnail images on that site.

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And just to add, I saw a Rheims Blue VI going up Clarkston Road today and mighty fine it looked too. Not too many of that colour about, I think thats was only the 3rd or 4th I've seen.

Gotta be better than silver though, eh? and amp;lt;ducks and runs away and amp;gt; :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think that reims blue is a really nice colour!
The first time I saw one I didn't like it much, but now I think that is one of the nicest coulours for the evo!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think Reims blue is *almost* as nice as the Icelle blue my VI is in... ;)

I much prefer the understated colours to the white/red in your face ones... but then I'm more interested in driving it than I am about being seen in it :b

Mind you, colour is just cosmetic... they're all the same under the bonnet (until you let Blade at it, anyway :) )

The Scrub

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is just a matter of personal taste.
I like Icelle blue/black/red and silver, happen to dislike the Reims blue.

Was this thread originally meant to ask others opinions or stick two fingers up and say I don't give a fk cos I love it anyway?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Numpty,
Can you please explain the difference between an 'understated' and an 'in yer face' Evo because of the colour.... I'd have thought that white, black, silver, icelle blue, reims blue, yellow etc all look pretty much 'in yer face' http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Andy

White 'n' Red (if you hadn't already guessed :))

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Who gives a ferk about the colour, it's still an EVO!

Chinka,

I understand why you put these on here and YES, YOUR CAR IS LOVELY!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I being the owner of a reims blue 6, so slightly biased, don't think any other colour has the same car park presence to draw the eye and f**k me look an EVO type exclamation. Obviously the only place this could happen as on the road it would be a bluey purpley blur!!!!!!! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts