Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone send me a picture of a reims blue 6 gsr, I can't seem to find pictures anywhere! got one being delivered on Monday. It was the only colour I could get through my source at short notice..Hope I haven't made a mistake and picked a wrongun? or maybe just give me some reassurance that it will look damn fine, I believe it will have tommi wheels

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Personally I don't like the Reims blue, but its each to his own at the end of the day. Can't find a pic, sorry. However, don't worry about the colour, you can't see it when you're driving it like a screaming banshee on acid!! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, found a slightly poor quality one on Autotrader website:

http://a1941.g.akamai.net/7/1941/5309/0001/search.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id|EQU|3115423

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Or try:

http://a1941.g.akamai.net/7/1941/5309/0001/search.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id|EQU|3369860

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks davy, they dont look to bad, has put my mind at rest ( a little)

any more quality pics would be much appreciated. folks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I chose reims because I liked it. It was either black or blue which coincidently will be the colour of your ass after you've driven it. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rock and A Hardplace

What the F##K are you doing as a moderator if you can be such an A##e hole. Your comment was probably the most genuinely nasty comment I have seen for a long time. If it was your opinion, you should of kept it to yourself and if it was a joke, it was very poor taste. Why did you feel it was necesary to rain on somebody elses parade.

Chinka, whilst colour is a personal taste, I am sure you will be happy with the car. Don't let this idiot ruin the nejoyment of your new toy!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks simon,

I guess it wasn't my first choice of colour, But as acompany car allowance purchace it was the only colour that was available within 3 weeks of the 1st of sept. as an official uk car. the price was an offer that i couldn't refuse ( £100/month cheaper than a tt 225) so had to be done. have got the car completely on reputation alone, never driven one. Hope it won't be disapointing?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rock and A Hard place - you're a firkin idiot m8. You trying to tell me your taste is better than mine? Where do you get your balls big enough to do that? It wouldn't even occur to me to say something like that to anyone else. Crash and burn moron.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To take this discussion back on topic somewhat, Rheims Blue looks a lot better in the flesh than in photographs. It's also the colour that Mits used to promote the VI when it was first launched, as seen in that promo brochure.

As someone else said, it really don't matter what colour Evo you drive anyway, the grin is the same!

p.s. - Rock and amp; A Hardplace was only trying to point out that putting a backslash () before a url will make the address clickable, saving you from having to cut and amp; paste. Sheesh, a guy tries to do you a favour... :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Colours are a matter of taste and freedom of speech an absolute necessity, be it Rock's or Siko's or anybody else's.

Now the Reims blue reminds me somewhat of the estorilblau if you know what I mean (you like that droid?)...
Certainly not very discreet, but then again, there's a guy here with an orange Diablo.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Chunky,

Christ just looked at the url - god that colour stinks! is not doing anyone any favours.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Chinka

I agree with Chunky on this - Rheims blue looks a lot better in the flesh. The links on this thread don't really demonstrate the colour that well. While most people I've talked to don't seem that fussed by Rheims blue (perhaps because it is a solid colour) it is the most striking and individual colour for the VI and I think looks real good.

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
every single thread turns into a row these days.

mate you will pick the car up, cream yourself and be laughing at every other car on the road from that point on, wish i had mine as a company car (hope that means you dont pay for the petrol as well, as that is a right result).

i have a silver 6 tme and people of said it is boring silver, so you cant win whatever colour you have.

enjoy......

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think quite a few people need to lighten up on this forum, saying a colour stinks is hardly what I would call nasty or a cause of an arguement. To reply with personal insults that contravene the Terms of Agreement just makes it even worse. Everyone has their own opinion and Jerry was just expressing his. I too think Rheims Blue is a bit naf, so what? Each to their own, if we all thought the same thing then we would all be driving about in the same colour cars and what a boring world it would be (actually as Chunky says Rheims Blue looks a lot better in the flesh, pictures don't do it justice).

People please use a bit of common sense when posting as there isn't much room to swing handbags on this forum (already broken the strap on mine on several occansions ;))

1 - 20 of 49 Posts