Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
I think that this is a good idea too, as sometimes you just need to have conversations with your "group" not the whole forum as it wouldn't apply to them all!

·
Administrator
29,355 Posts
How about a regional sub section and each regional organiser has mod rights to that section ?

:)
Can't be done as you would have mod rights over everyone in that forum, not just your own bit - sorry.

I think that this is a good idea too, as sometimes you just need to have conversations with your "group" not the whole forum as it wouldn't apply to them all!
Not needed - you can start a thread for your own region - and we really don't want that level of segregation. We have many many regions that cross over, and we don't want the sort of region wars you see on some forums :D

·
Registered
223 Posts
i hear what your both saying but bluewater,erith, croydon,and the halfway house in essex,may be a little on the far away side.only posted up as a little joke really

·
Administrator
29,355 Posts
Volunteer for the role of Regional Rep then. You could always give it a try for say, 6 months & see how you get on :)
there is already a Rep for that area

1 - 9 of 9 Posts