Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
99% sure that was the one :) Driver looked to be having a brew in lay-by approx 7:30am.

For the brief view i got it looked mint.
Rob

·
Premium Member
10,449 Posts
You'll hate a standard Evo Steve :handsup::lol:
Its my mates, but mine is on its way :D Youre right though that's why its just getting put in a bubble till its worth 50k

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Its my mates, but mine is on its way :D Youre right though that's why its just getting put in a bubble till its worth 50k
You'll be surprised, other than the fact the standard exhaust is a bit too quiet for me the standard car is brilliant. So well balanced and smooth power delivery.

I was shocked, I thought I'd hate a standard one. :lol: Although we all know a de-cat and a remap makes a world of difference I'm happy to keep my bone stock and only use it very occasionally.

:smthumbup:smthumbup

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
I reckon that's not too far away Steve, mine went for the 30s so another two years I reckon :thumbup:

You'll be surprised, other than the fact the standard exhaust is a bit too quiet for me the standard car is brilliant. So well balanced and smooth power delivery.

I was shocked, I thought I'd hate a standard one. :lol: Although we all know a de-cat and a remap makes a world of difference I'm happy to keep my bone stock and only use it very occasionally.

:smthumbup:smthumbup
Yeah totally agree with all this ^^^^^^ they're VERY capable factory standard and feel so tight and capable :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts