Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Teri,
I have a contact that made me some red mudflaps for my E6 at a bargain price and a lot lot cheaper than Ralliart.
I'll mail you off list with his details.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Andy is there any chance you could mail me the same details as Iam after some mud flaps for my E6. Cheers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Andy,

Can you also email me with that contact #. I need some mudflaps for my E5. I assume that the flaps are plain red. Did you put any labels on them?

regards,
Aurelio

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Talk to Steve Hill Motorsport they will make you flaps in any grade of RED material required!

Jerry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for that Andy

Also noticed in the Demon Tweeks rally catalogue that they do them too, red, blue or black universal ones from £5 pair up to £16 pair - but I'm not sure about the thickness of them, it says 2mm or 2.5 mm - doesn't sound that thick to me?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The material from Demon Tweeks is very cheap (and dare I say nasty?). Not the sort of thing you would want to stick on an Evo of any description! The proper mudflaps come with special brackets and nuts and bolts to fit them proper like.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Check out www.kay-dee.co.uk

They supply KAYALAN which is used to make the mudflaps on nearly all the works teams world rally cars.... so it must be good stuff......not sure about price

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tried Kay-Dee, they only buy to order and you need to know how much you need first! From £140 downwards!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I could be wrong, but I think the Ralliart red and black Evo V, VI and VII mud flaps are made from the Kaylan material, which is used by most top world rally teams. Its expensive, but it's the best!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MisterBishi,
My contact also gets his flaps made form the same stuff and they are a fraction of the cost of the Ralliart ones and can do them for Evo 5, 6 and now 7 in almost any colour you require.

Andy

P.S. Richi, you have mail

1 - 15 of 15 Posts