Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just pulled up to re fuel and a Red IV came into the petrol station - i had a quick word with the passenger ( male ) who said it is his girlfiends car , after enquiring i found out she was from the Nottingham area , i explained i had an VIII and he looked at me as if to say " yeah right " and without another word got back into the car . . . I suddenly remembered that i was actually re fuelling a really banged up and tatty old Mondeo - ( mine is having some new tyres put on . . . )

I Cant stop thinking i must have looked / sounded like i was a dreaming chav c**k - head hung low , i sheepishly pulled off the forecourt.

Anyone on here ?

Anyone know who it is ?

Please stop them thinking i am a dreamer ?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She was indeed !!! 3"6' Glasses . . . . .

He looked like RichW - but she didnt look like . . . . . s**t , i hope i havnt opened a can of worms :D

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
You got a name Iain?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
3" 6' glasses - fluck me :D :D :D

( Typo error King me )

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
lol mofo. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Its me, the girl with the specs (and red IV!!) Cheers for the darts comment Iain! Kes, didn't think you were a dreamer at all! Hope the new tires are going well, just got new wheels and tires on mine and it looks great!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
kesjohnson said:
You sure did - how's things ?
Things are good mate! Car's back on the road for summer complete with new clutch and flywheel :D

How you enjoying the VIII?

See you at a meet soon. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts