Lancer Register Forum banner

red e6-tme with 27000miles 1ex owner how much is it worth??

600 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  martincarew 
#1 ·
hi guys.
just wonder :angel: how much is my red evo6 tme worth today.car with 27000miles & 1ex uk owner & jap history .wth 24hrs traker .A1 condition.how much should i advertise?? :confused: co's i can't find the same car on autotrader .i found some dealers pricing.but they allways put it bit higher.HOW MUCH??????? :confused: :confused:

#4 · (Edited)
There have been TMEs for sale on trader/ebay for around 15k lately so it would have to be something special to fetch 17.5 - 18k imo. Post an ad on here m8 and see what offers you get, costs nothing and it will tell you what people who know there stuff are willing to pay for it.

What part of the country are you in? I'd really like one myself but I have a silver VI and a V6 mondeo to shift first :(

#8 ·
if any one want some picture of my red e6 tme please leave your
email ... :confused: co's don't know how to put picture on here :blah: if any one want to buy my car or swarp for a e8 MR :crackup: ...feel free to put an offer ....
is there anyone change from e8 to e6??? :D :rolleyes: :wallbang:

#9 ·
gsrgeoff said:
Take one for a test drive and see what you think - it seems as thouh a lot of VI owners ares selling up lately and moving up to VIII's.
Thats why the prices have crashed a bit then!! The market is flooded with 'unwanted' Evo's. I'd have a fleet if I won the lottery.

I pity anyone in an accident in their 6 right now - they'd get next to nothing for it compared to how well they have always held there value.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.