Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Zero Fighter
12,892 Posts
That belonged to my brother untill recently ,blimey,did it travel distance from London or what !

·
Premium Member
2007 EVO 9MR RS
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is it a gt or rs or what model is it? It had black door handles but could tell they had been been painted as they were gloss black.

Yeah cars can fairly get about. Seen some go south before and end up back in Aberdeen couple years later.

Steve was in seeing the new robbocop film lol

David

·
Premium Member
2007 EVO 9MR RS
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can imagine an hour maybe a touch more is nightmare if you want to go to cinema or anything. Cinecard has its uses. Never out the place lol. That car park seems to have evos in it all the time everytime in. First one that's been known on here though that i have seen.

·
Zero Fighter
12,892 Posts
Is it a gt or rs or what model is it? It had black door handles but could tell they had been been painted as they were gloss black.

Yeah cars can fairly get about. Seen some go south before and end up back in Aberdeen couple years later.

Steve was in seeing the new robbocop film lol

David
It's on FQ320 ,previous owner swapped oem door handles for RS ones,I think chap may have also even given oem ones too.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Pretty sure that one was sitting at Clark Motorsport when I dropped off my evo today, looked good and quite low

·
Zero Fighter
12,892 Posts
Hi iv just recently bought this car gri. Salavage site and I'm trying to track down last owner
Leave contact detail on here and I'll send him message. I thought this car was meant to be scrapped and it's beyond repair

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey mate,
That was my old car. Went through insurance so they sent it to some salvage company in Essex! Just thought they were going to crush it but obviously not!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Na mate the gearbox had a big crack in it so that will defo need replaced.
As far the engine goes I didn't try turn it over cause the front mount inter cooler piping was damaged and the intercooler came off so it just stalled.
So I couldn't really tell you if anything has got knocked and how the internals of the engine are!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts