Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
agree with you there mate, mine does my head in, mine doesnt stall so much but just dips really low as tho its going to.

i think forge do one but not sure, would like to know also

·
Registered
20,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
evo8

evo8260gtr said:
agree with you there mate, mine does my head in, mine doesnt stall so much but just dips really low as tho its going to.

i think forge do one but not sure, would like to know also
Say you are on a m road at speeds around 80+mph, (private road) if you are on part throttle it stalls and the engine shakes, it on then off, a slight incline and its off again, this is the second type i have had and i have had enough of it, ruins a good car, i just hope someone makes a recuiculating type like the original behaved that can run high boosts, either that or i am going to run it without one, :confused: ;)

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
dont start gaz again paul...lol.....................aps dual vent ;)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Re: evo8

paul North said:
Say you are on a m road at speeds around 80+mph, (private road) if you are on part throttle it stalls and the engine shakes, it on then off, a slight incline and its off again, this is the second type i have had and i have had enough of it, ruins a good car, i just hope someone makes a recuiculating type like the original behaved that can run high boosts, either that or i am going to run it without one, :confused: ;)
and other drivers think your a maniac when that happens :D

·
Registered
20,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Re: evo8

evo8260gtr said:
and other drivers think your a maniac when that happens :D
i no, i don't even like the noise, ok if you are about 6 yrs old, :p :crackup: i have had it for over a year and can not cope anymore :p :crackup:

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
got serious issues with a broken bolt in my diff carrier :cry: , my hks drove me mad with part throttle surge, especially on the motorway...this one seems fine though ;)

·
Registered
20,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes me lady

lee Parker said:
got serious issues with a broken bolt in my diff carrier :cry: , my hks drove me mad with part throttle surge, especially on the motorway...this one seems fine though ;)
i no the motorway surge is awefull,so you get non at all then, more money for you to spend on the car

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
ka s fine, could come in that, cant afford to spend nowt at the mo...just financed a bugaboo pushchair, ps:- i want that ashtray..lol :fftopic: sorry paul

1 - 20 of 67 Posts