Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X RS
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some clown has scraped the side of my VIII, so can anyone recommend any decent body shops in the North East?

Came out of the office yesterday evening, and noticed some white marks, thinking it was just muck at first (haven't washed it for a couple of weeks so it sort of blended in :blush: ) Then decided it was white paint after i noticed a gouge in the door handle. Looked again this morning, and noticed ripples in the front and rear door panels :mad:

What looked like a bit of minor polishing has now turned into a proper repair job. Must have been one of the company vans, so thankfully the repairs aren't out my pocket. Just bloody annoying that nobody has owned up and I've got to repair a car I've only had two months.

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Thanks to the missus's exceedingly good driving skills :rolleyes:, I have made the use of the following bodyshop's expertise in getting the shell/paintwork perfect again (normally on brand new cars such as AUDI's, Shogun's etc) on many occassion.

They do a cracking discount for cash if you know what I mean ;)

Address is:

D & J Coachworks Ltd
208 Kells Lane
Gateshead, Tyne And Wear NE9 5JA
Telephone: 01914200193

regards,

Mark

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Best place I have found is Mainline Garrage in Seaham Co Durham
0191 5812879
Ive had a few cars repaired over the years & would use anyone else. Their quality & finish is superb

·
Registered
565 Posts
try paint"n"place in bebside beside blyth in northumberland ,there in an old church,take the kitty brewster turnoff for blyth ,up to the roundabout,first left and there about 250 yards on the left you can,t miss them.
gary resprayed the front of my tvr and made a cracking job and one of the fitters at work has just had the bonnet of his m3 convertable done as one of his bairns tried to polish it with a stone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts