Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to replace all bushings in the suspension and diffs. I've been looking at whiteline bushings but not sure if these are the best option as seen someone else said they had alot of noise coming from the diff once they were replaced?

Car will be used for road use only.

· Registered
375 Posts
Not whiteline but since fitting my superpro diff bushes there is quite a bit more noise compared to standard but there is also now less transmission slop. Under very hard acceleration in 1st and a bit of 2nd I get a vibration too but that's more than likely due to maybe prop bushes now the diff is solid. Unfortunately you aren't going to know what's acceptable for you until you've tried them and this was the same issue I had. I'd rather standard for a road car tbf but apparently are discontinued so we have little options. Hope this helps a bit

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not whiteline but since fitting my superpro diff bushes there is quite a bit more noise compared to standard but there is also now less transmission slop. Under very hard acceleration in 1st and a bit of 2nd I get a vibration too but that's more than likely due to maybe prop bushes now the diff is solid. Unfortunately you aren't going to know what's acceptable for you until you've tried them and this was the same issue I had. I'd rather standard for a road car tbf but apparently are discontinued so we have little options. Hope this helps a bit
Yeah I know what you mean. But think if your looking for better performance then a bit of noise is to be expected. I might just go OEM again if I can. I think Nengun have them in stock. I'm gonna order them if they do as I have other parts to order of them aswell.

· Registered
128 Posts
I second hardrace. They are spherical bearing type bushes as per oem for the most part,particularly on suspension arms. They don’t allow any lateral flex. White line and super pro, although are stiffer, aren’t bearing type and therefore will have more flex. Be careful you aren’t downgrading your suspension bushes and get the expensive hardrace options…….

1 - 6 of 6 Posts