Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big thanks to Rich for servicing the Evo today,A helpful guy who loves his Evo's.

A very competively priced service,
Cheers

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'd second that, cheers for the servicing Rich, much appreciated and a top job and efficient service, oh and I finally got one of those legendary cups of tea I've heard so much about!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Thats what I like, extracting the tight gits pennies!, BTW yes you did make the tea, seemed to be a lack of dunking material though, I'll have to bring some up next time!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Paid

Hi Rich
paid your money into your bank last night,please contact me if there is any problems
cheers.

·
Registered
110 Posts
EVO-yeldarb said:
I might aswell join the Rich fan club. Great job with my recent service and advice. Super job on new brake discs and pads this week.

Those legendary cups of tea make all the difference.

Cheers Rich
#

He did an excellant job for me also a few weeks back , service, belts , lash adjusters .

Cheers Buddy ,

Oi when u gonna fit my brakes & springs then or have you sold em .. Chop Chop .. and i may have to wait this time so i will have a cuppa , not that you offered last time , pfft ..

:D

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
markv1 said:
#

He did an excellant job for me also a few weeks back , service, belts , lash adjusters .

Cheers Buddy ,

Oi when u gonna fit my brakes & springs then or have you sold em .. Chop Chop .. and i may have to wait this time so i will have a cuppa , not that you offered last time , pfft ..

:D
just dont expect more than one cuppa :crackup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts