Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I have an Evo 6 GSR that was imported in from Japan last year. Was totally standard. I have heard abount people checking the car re-calls by going to the main dealer and they can check to see if they have been done.

I only ask as when I am turning right on full lock I hear a knocking coming from the front right. Only on full lock and only right, Someone mentioned this was a re-call on this car.

What the best thing to do

Surely if I go to Mitsubishi Oakley (Durham) they will just say its not that.

Not sure what to do, and will I have to pay anything

Cheers Guys
Dex

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Sounds like transfer bolts failure in which case, Mitsi will not get involved. the only recalls on a VI that are applicable are rear arms and possibly O2 sensor

·
Regional Organiser
3,254 Posts
As Steve said mate, recalls are for the rear only so if it's coming from the front i very much doubt it will be related....

Could be the diff bolts or maybe suspension top mounts, either way get it to a reputable garage to get it checked out.

Call your local mitsi garage and give them the chassis number for your car, they will check to see if your recall has been done and get back to you within a few days. If it hasn't been done they will book it in and there is no charge as it is a 'fault' hence the recall

1 - 4 of 4 Posts