Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need one of you guys on here to do me a favour....http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/embarassed1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

I need the measurement from the highest point of the rear spoiler to the floor. Why i hear u ask, well i am just measuring up my garage and i have one of those up 'n' over doors and want to make sure that after i have purchased my beloved Evo that i can actually garage the thing.

There are no Evo's around here that i can casually get my tape measure out on!!! Oh i forgot it would have to be a measurement of a car that has not been lowered.

Cheers guys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mine`s not been lowered its a TME and to the highest point its 4ft, 2, 1/2 . Sorry it`s in old money somebody rather old has just checked it for me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Charlie

Thanx for that, i shall run along and get my tape measure now.

It must be nice having a servant, supose they come in handy!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Smudger,

Hey, remember that TME's are every so slightly lower than standard Evo 6's (I'm not sure by how much, but I think suspension is lower by about 10mm?). Not that it probably makes that much difference. |EQU|)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Smudger,

I know what you mean I have the same problem with my scoob at the moment. You have just to drive it in far enough for the door to close then hang a washer (not a machine a little metal thing) from the ceiling until it touches the windscreen then hey presto you can close the door and walk round the front of the car!

I suppose you could always reverse the car into the garage.

Jeremy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Smudger,

Makes that visit to the toilet that little bit more interesting.

His hands have to be warmed first though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts