Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Thinking of getting some IS200 style rear lights on my 6. Looked at a couple of sites - Graham Goode and Up Auto. Has anyone got them from these sites?

Is there anywhere cheaper? - seem to be around £150.

What do you think of them, would you have them?

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That's a lot of beers for something that YOU don't need. Plus they don't conform to EURO regs. My advice is to save your money for some power enhancing mods!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, waste of money... but I think they look great.
Take a look at my web site if you want to see what they look like on a black 6.
I got mine from UP Auto, better value than the mud flaps anyway...
No premium on the insurance either.
When the 3 years is up though...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think they look great.....on an IS200 and thats where they should stay.
Each to their own, if you like 'em then get 'em.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HH6 has a point, they're a tad ricey though I think they look the danglies on the Lexus. I've seen everything from Novas to 3-series' with these lights and I reckon it's best left to the MP crowd like the 'racing' filler caps and fake brake discs!

YMMV!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the opinions guys - I was more wondering if people knew of anywhere good and cheap to get them, and if ther was anything I should watch out for.

I take people's point about styling mods versus power mods, but the next power mod is going to be big bucks...... so it'll have to wait, whereas tarting around with it is cheaper and easier. :D The other option is some Samco hoses, which also look cool - especially on the Forge car in this months Japanese performace car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After some arsehole ran into the back of my IV, I decided to go for a change and have them put on instead of the originals. Got mine from UPAuto, and they fit fine (and were the cheapest place I could find). Wasn't sure about them at first (probably becuase I wasn't used to them), but I think they look fine now. As Pondy, Chunky and HH6 have commented, you either love em or you don't. All down to personal preference. That's for you to decide!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know someone with the clear ones from Upauto, only thing is, in the dark, when you brake, they look 'pink' not red.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi guys,

I have just put them on my new white 4 and they look great! Personal opinion, i love them so i put them on, don't style my car to suit other people, i'm chuffed, all that matters really!:)

Debs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts