Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there had any dealings with Coachwork Renovations in Gravesend as the insurance company wants me to take it there for my car to be repaired. :confused:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
hi mate yeah had my front bumper wing and lights done there end of last year they were spot on bloody good job too, oh lost my dust caps though while they had it, they were shinny though :D would recommend it :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They did say they had an evo in last year but thought they were lying, obviously not. If you do a search under this user name you can see the damage to my car posted over the weekend. May as well put it in there then. Did you have any troubles with mileage added to your car whilst in their care or was it pretty much the same as it went in, worried about test pilots :cool:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Rob1 said:
They did say they had an evo in last year but thought they were lying, obviously not. If you do a search under this user name you can see the damage to my car posted over the weekend. May as well put it in there then. Did you have any troubles with mileage added to your car whilst in their care or was it pretty much the same as it went in, worried about test pilots :cool:
mileage was the same they collected car on pick up from my door and delivered back on pick up too, my damage was nothing major will take a look at yours if i can find it :D also make a note of milage anyway and put post-it on dash with mileage on just so they cant be tempted ;)

·
Registered
321 Posts
It is under evo 8mr and the name is rob kidd i have posted pics in my car section mate.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
oh thats nothing compared to mine all pics of my car are of since work has been done :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
They have to replace the whole rear quarter panel as the shut line on the door has closed by about 1mm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts