Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are peoples thoughts on this ? the car im looking at needs painting but im looking at this as posbily a opportunity to paint it an original Mitsubishi tme colour just not the one it left the factory with ?

thakyou for any feed back

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
Paint it red it'll be worth more........

Reactions: Cyberstaff

·
Registered
711 Posts
what are peoples thoughts on this ? the car im looking at needs painting but im looking at this as posbily a opportunity to paint it an original Mitsubishi tme colour just not the one it left the factory with ?

thakyou for any feed back
Mlr keyboard warriors will shoot you be careful

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
If you want a red one 5 options;

1. Buy a white one and paint it red - after all if it was good enough for Tommi's Group A car... or
2. Pay double for the same car which originally came in red.
3. Wrap it
4. Leave it.
5. Most important. Not give a monkies what enyone else says, do it proper, document it and enjoy it. To me this is either as factory standard or a detailed authentic replica of the works cars.

·
... now with more Bang :)
17,771 Posts
I actually wish I had a white TME and had it painted red - then I would have kept the side skirts, front bumper lip etc in white. Also I would have left the inside the engine bay and the interior white - proper looking works WRC tommi :D

Reactions: ollieb7

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
So many jealous smart arse comments about Red Maks here.......guys get over it, jeez like a bunch of imature kids.

My advice is to keep it the original colour. Don't with it, the Maks are great in any of the original colours.
Talking mince. Nothing to do with jealousy, more to do with being bored ****less by the constant threads going up.

Thank god for Luke C :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
So many jealous smart arse comments about Red Maks here.......guys get over it, jeez like a bunch of imature kids.

My advice is to keep it the original colour. Don't with it, the Maks are great in any of the original colours.
"Why would you want to spray it a non original colour? I like these specific colours, so you should too. Maks are the best".

Who's immature*? lol. Even if the thread wasn't a bear prod, people can spray the car whatever colour they want. There are a few people who genuinely don't care what the purists think, or for that matter even know they exist.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
I think a lot of it is harmless banter;):smthumbup
Agree from what i'd read previously in this particular thread. Mind, I have seen many ruined through childish bickering. Maybe us Red TME owners should have a seperate forum. I dunno, simething like the ILR 'iconic lancer registed' of course:handsup:

Reactions: Alexander1625

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Membership price would need to be £70+ since the price of your car has more than doubled in the last year so its only fair that the membership price goes up too:mhihi:
I disagree, ours should be free for driving up the price of the inferior colours.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts