Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

It's that time of the month again

No not THAT time of the month ... the good kind ;)

Reading Jap Meet - Tuesday 16th Jan 07

First meet of the year .... at the usual place .... Reading Mad Stad Shops Car Park

More details on :

http://www.readingjapmeet.co.uk/index.html

Hope to have a good turn out for the new year

:)

I'll be there from around 7pm-ish

regards

Raj

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'll be there ;) ......

I wonder if the roundabout has been fixed yet ?

Just a thought, how about we try and get all the Mitsi's parked together? We're normally spread about all over the place.

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Who is going to be the first MLR person there ?

I get there around 7-ish most times and normally see Nick, Nathan and Steve around that time too

If someone is going to be there earlier then maybe we could get say 10 spaces in a row and some how get them reserved for the MLR ?

Is there anyone in MLR admin who would be going who has access to any MLR flags / bumph we could use to mark the space ?

Or will it be jumpers for goal posts ?

:p

·
Registered
179 Posts
raj_uk said:
Who is going to be the first MLR person there ?

I get there around 7-ish most times and normally see Nick, Nathan and Steve around that time too

If someone is going to be there earlier then maybe we could get say 10 spaces in a row and some how get them reserved for the MLR ?

Is there anyone in MLR admin who would be going who has access to any MLR flags / bumph we could use to mark the space ?

Or will it be jumpers for goal posts ?

I can get there for 7 and casually abandon my car across a load of bays and put some jumpers down :)
Alternatively I can pm people my mobile number and guide peeps to where I've parked.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Anas_Abbo said:
why doesnt everyone just park it near mcdonalds that way we all know where we are.
:smthumbup You're a genius mate :smthumbup

I'll get there nice and early :coolsm:

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anas_Abbo said:
why doesnt everyone just park it near mcdonalds that way we all know where we are.
the scooby boys normally grab the area near McD's

anyway whomever gets there first from MLR try and find a load of spaces and park across them all

and before Nathan says anything .... yes just park like i do normally

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
raj_uk said:
the scooby boys normally grab the area near McD's

anyway whomever gets there first from MLR try and find a load of spaces and park across them all

and before Nathan says anything .... yes just park like i do normally

:crackup:
I wasn't going to say anything (honest guv) :angel:

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'll employ my casual continental style parking then ;)

Just look for a white VI that appears to have been abandonded across numerous bays :D

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nick, before you can park with them you'll need to stick on some spare Evo badges onto the Colt and ask the mechanics to weld on anything from 2-6 more backboxes so it matches the rest of the colts ?

it goes without saying that will be in addition to evo-style bonnet vent and pneumatic suspension

;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
raj_uk said:
Nick, before you can park with them you'll need to stick on some spare Evo badges onto the Colt and ask the mechanics to weld on anything from 2-6 more backboxes so it matches the rest of the colts ?

it goes without saying that will be in addition to evo-style bonnet vent and pneumatic suspension

;)
:rofl:

That's not very a charitable thing to say ;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts