Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations is due, as RC won 5 first place in class trophies adding to the 4 already won last year, at HOT IMPORT NIGHTS, alexandra palace london, although this thread will deteriorate into a non-suportive car enthusiast soap box he he,

Although some of you find negativity in there car, 12 american H.I.N official judges, managed to place their car.

1st place : best japanese
1st place : best engine bay
1st place : best 4 door
1st place : best mitsubishi (where were you all, if yours are better)

and last but not least

1st place ****BEST OF SHOW****

THey were told post event, that there was nothing at the SEMA show last year, that would come close.

lets see if we can keep this thread positive, if possible, please do your best, or would you rather read about cars on ramps ,miles per gallon, or who you have most recently just spotted in their garaged evo or even better touch up pens, what is this forum coming too ???????????? I really do wonder erm !!!

thanks again for listening. :moon: :) :coolsm:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love you too crypt, is that you in the picture, are you a real NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see maybe this forum could be fun !!!!!!!!!! after all ? :D

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
evoleetion x said:
MOSES I LOVE YOU and no its not clives little brother, look at my screen name ? :)
lol so u must be my mate steve morrisey :D

haha

mate i luv clive its not him i had a problem with it was others

clive and evotrak r the only reason i went for a 2.3 crank before anyone ever did it in the uk they 2 guys gave me the idea when andy told me to build my own stroker kit and to confirm i asked for clives help and he was the one who told me to use standard length rods and standard pistons will be fine, long time before extreme ever did it, that was a few yrs back

and he helped me over a few yrs back too , its his inlet manifold i have in my car and i got a better deal than anyone a few yrs back and when my mate crashed my car alot of bits and pieces i got on the cheap from him and also credit too some of them i didnt even meet him for real him and his girlfriend

it was the muppets at the time who came to stir stuff made me angry and some bits and pieces

ask my heart when their evo 6 came out the way it was, **** i was the bigger fan i loved the look so much, it was my dream look most people will tell u the gt look was my fave but clive took it beyond, it was awesome

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its really good to hear from you too mate, i am fine and the little ones are too, thanks for asking mate i will pm you soon, have got to go now though mate, got to nip out, keep up the good work with beast, can not wait to see it in action :D :) :) :p

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
evoleetion x said:
its really good to hear from you too mate, i am fine and the little ones are too, thanks for asking mate i will pm you soon, have got to go now though mate, got to nip out, keep up the good work with beast, can not wait to see it in action :D :) :) :p
my bros God willing once it arrives u can take her for a ride :D your welcome

lol lil ones when did the second one come :crackup: awesome stuff

sure bros speak to u soon, u have a cool evening :beerchug:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
CakeMonster said:
Little???? Hmmmmmm. :)

Actually only found out about the show today.....
Well done Clive and the lads at RC, top of the shop again lettin the car do the talkin....

Keep it up!!!!!

Phil
hello phil i actually thought that was u thats why i asked him if he was his lil bros :D

nice to see u about too , been ages

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
CakeMonster said:
Hi Moses, yes i'm still alive!!!!!

Big turbo for you too I see.....nice 1.

When will it be ready to rock and roll????

Phil
not in your brothers league though but i was gonna fit the 1400 bhp like i said in the other thread u can check with your and my mate peter, he knew about it :D

not too long now mate fingers crossed soon :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts