Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont know if its still owned by Bob Moore or what, but tried to pm RC Dev with no luck. Seems like there pm box is full. Anyway if anyone can tell me what color orange the evo 5 is that rc dev did that would be fantastic.
thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote=but tried to pm RC Dev with no luck.

I think you will have no luck for a while;)

Could be lambo orange or porsche gt3 rs orange.
I'm aware of whats going on with them, but figured since it seems like there still logging into the board maybe they will anwser my post.

apparently the car was suppose to be featured in a mag but I wasn't able to find the article.

Unfortunatley I dont think they ever posted the specs of the yellow or orange car on the board for us.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Those types of fluorescent bright colours (orange green and yellow) look good for a while but they are know in the industry as not being colourfast. This means no matter what you do to the finish they will fade quickly with direct sunlight and not recommended for all over use.:rot

·
Super Moderator
19,493 Posts
Another problem is with repairs, they fade so quickly that any new paints sticks out like a sore thumb. A slight car park scrape can mean a whole respray unless you want the car to look like a patchwork quilt :eek:

·
Registered
31,032 Posts
Oh ok.

Just rung for the guy as he is in Canada and the call would be expensive.

It is NEON ORANGE from house of Kolor.

They told me to warn the guy that it fades everytime it is hit by direct sunlight :eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yep I herd you the first time, also HOK also has a disclaimer on all their neon paint colors to warn of this as well.. kind of sucks, I'm torn, I love the color but cant justify an evo repaint every 2-3 years if not sooner as its my daily driver.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts