Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have to give my review of this dyno/cell ive been all over world to dynos and ive met with quite a few dyno companies including dynojet, mustang, mainline, superflow just to name a few as i was going to buy one myself. So i was really interested to see the installation and setup.

The dyno cell Clive, Andy and Danny have come up with is great (and Tom who has done a great job with the wiring and fans), the extraction is amazing, almost feels like there is a massive gale coming through the cell when they switch it on and sounds like a jumbo is about to take off, so their cooling setup is the best ive seen so far with 2 x dyno dynamics barrel fans flowing a huge cfm of air.

The dyno is a fully loaded all singing all dancing model, which can do just about anything you want, steady state load tuning, power runs, diagnostics and so on.

great guys down there at rc also who know their stuff and now mike from dd has taught them a few new tricks im sure it will only get better :D

anyway, i will post up the pics and if anyone is interested, give danny a call at rc.

thanks

Attachments

·
senior stroker
2,310 Posts
how ****ed off am i :cry::cry:
my motor should have been on there first if there had nae been hold ups with the install:wallbang:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
as stated above the cell is well set up:smthumbup
ive experienced the fans my self and **** they work well, massive extraction and gotta say also tom done a great job on the controls , all fans remote controlled . it make the use of the dyno cell very easy one man operation and definitely no shortage of air in to cool and extract to remove gasses .
only let down is danny not getting off his arse to finnish the painting :lol::lol:

hopefully they may open it up for everyone to see soon.

kev

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I had a look round this with Clive a couple of weeks ago and it looked impressive then, even more so now the dyno's installed:D

I just need a car to put on now doh!:D

Nice to have a decent DD RR in the NW:smthumbup

·
Registered
6,766 Posts
danny did say they will be doing rr days,mine should be on there next week after the new exhaust manifold goes on lol cant wait!!

·
12,906 Posts
Looks great, I've known this was coming for a while, nice to see it sorted. As stated good to have a decent dyno in the NW.

Danny, get painting. ;)

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
I'll be talking to Danny about setting a date for an MLR dyno day at RC very soon - keep an eye on the 'Rolling Road Days' section for news.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Thankyou to everyone for their kind words!

The Dyno has been very well received here at RC Developments, and after installation and training this weekend, we're hoping to exploit its potential immensely. A big thankyou to Mike from Dyno Dynamics for his help and support in installation.

Kev and Cryptwalk, you're more than welcome to pop in to give us a hand painting! ;)

We haven't painted the dyno cell just yet as we wanted to test out some of the bigger cars to investigate how loud it will be outside of the cell at this stage, and to ascertain if we require any more soundproofing.

The dyno is however now fully up and running, and we're very happy to dyno test/tune all vehicles. We will be announcing our pricing plan shortly, and also details of discounts to everyone at the M.L.R. We look forward to hosting a number of Rolling Road Days in the near future.

For more information on booking, please call myself or Laurence here at RC Developments.

Regards,

Danny

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Looks wicked!
Looking forward to seeing your price deals. :)

Dave.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts